We imbibe the sprit "Learn Faultlessly" in our Student Engineers in pursuance of faultless fundamentals and are trained to match the best Engineering Talent.
Eligibility Criteria for TNEA 2013
Eligibility for B. E. / B. Tech.
A pass in the HSC (Academic) or its equivalent with a minimum average percentage in the relevant subjects.
Any other equivalent qualification with relevant subjects approved by the Higher Secondary Board of Tamil Nadu.
Minimum Eligibility Marks
Candidates of HSC (Academic) and Other Equivalent Examinations
|S.no||Community||Maths Physics Chemistry marks put together|
Note: When the candidates produce grade certificates, they have to produce the actual marks also otherwise only the minimum marks applicable to the grades in the eligible subjects (Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry) will be taken into account. Improvement marks: As per the Government of Tamil Nadu G.O. Ms. No. 184 HE (J2) Dept. dt: 09.06.2005 and G.O. (st) No. 143 HE (J2) Dept. dt: 06.05.2008 improvement marks obtained by the candidates from 2006 onwards will not be considered.
TNEA 2013 Eligibility
A pass in the HSC (Academic) or its equivalent with minimum average marks of 55.00% in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together. OR A pass in any one of the following HSC (Vocational Stream) with any one of the related subjects namely Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry with a minimum average marks of 55.00% OR Any other equivalent qualification with relevant subjects approved by the Higher Secondary Board of Tamil Nadu. Relaxation of marks - Backward Class including Backward Class Muslim (50.00%); MBC & DNC (45.00%); SC/SCA/ST (Mere pass)
Duration:B.E. / B. Tech. course is of 4 Academic years comprising of 8 semesters
Nationality: Candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu only will be considered for admission. However candidates of other states are also eligible under certain conditions. Foreign Nationals are not eligible
Other state eligible candidates are allowed to Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions. We have mentioned below the eligible criteria for Other state TNEA.All seats are Open Competition only.
Other State Candidates eligible criteria
- Students who have studied 8th,9th,10th,11th and 12th Standard in Tamil Nadu(Candidates do not need to enclosing Nativity Certificate with in Application form.)
- At least Five years serving in Tamil Nadu Central Government Employees Sons and daughters also apply for Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions.
- IAS Officers Sons and daughters [Tamil Nadu Cadre (All India Service)] are eligible.
- At least Five years serving in Tamil Nadu Government recognized Institutions Employees Children may also apply for TNEA
- At least Five years serving in Tamil Nadu Public Sector Employees Sons and daughters also apply.
- The mentioned above categories 2, 3,4 and 5 Candidates should enclosing Xerox copies of proper employer certificate and Nativity Certificate with in Application form.
- For categories 2, 3, 4 and 5 employer Income Tax return, PF Slip and etc., may also considered.
- Other State Quota seats are reserved from Anna University.
Eligibility for M. E.
- M.E Engineering Design : Candidates with a pass in B.E / B.Tech (Mechanical/ Automobile / Production / Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering / Mechatronics / Marine Engineering ).
- M.E. VLSI : Candidates with a pass in B.E. / B.Tech. (ECE / EEE / Electronics / Instrumentation / E&I / I&C/ CSE/ IT).
- M.E. CSE : Candidates with a pass in B.E. / B.Tech. (ECE / EEE / Electronics / Instrumentation / E&I / I&C/ CSE/ IT) || M.Sc. (5 years integrated) - IT / CS SE || B.Sc. (3 years) in IT related major courses & M.Sc. (2 years) in IT related major courses- IT / CS || M.C.A (10+2+3+3) years Pattern.
Eligibility for M.B.A
Any degree passed with 50% of marks.